Friday, June 4, 2010

Silenced


Reach the distant far reaches.
Reach beyond the unseen.
Find the forgotten unknown.
Deep down inside restless hearts.

Unquiet my love screams.
Unrequited you silence me.
Piercing my ever beating heart.
I must live on.

Side by side we stand.
Better than crushing loneliness.
Unnoticed I go seen.
My love being dismissed.

How harmless can be.
To be by you with no words.
Passion being left under the surface.
Damaged and left rifted.

I will stand against forces.
Though not my love is returned.
Protecting you to the very last.
By you I will always be.

My love burns deep inside.
My heart breaks with every dismissal.
You have found another.
You have silenced my love.

Forgotten and unseen.
Unnoticed and Unrequited.
I have silenced my love.
My heart will never be the same


Copyright 2010 Lauren Hall ©

3 comments:

  1. Very nice. Love is beautiful and its hard to explain at times. Smiles:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mr. Stupid.. Love can be very hard to explain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hard to explain and heartbreaking at times, but in the end it's what brings us life. Very lovely, insightful words as always.

    ReplyDelete