Saturday, July 9, 2011

Filtered Light Found Dreams

Find me here in filtered light.
Where life trickles slowly in.
I've lost all of the past.
Seeping away with the warming sun.

Find me in a deep sleep.
Where dreams take over this reality.
I've given in to it's pull.
Time to say goodbye for now.

Find me in this drawn out dream.
Where nothing is what it should be.
I've never felt so confused and lost.
Has this become my new reality?

Find me knocked on the ground.
Where it's come to blows.
I've lost once again.
"Wake me if your out there"

"Find me" I shout, but not.
Where is the words now gone?
I've found there is no voice there.
Words lost in a fuzzy reality.

Find me in filtered light.
Where trees sway with my light breathing
I've been sleeping for awhile.
Anaware of another's presence.

"Fine me" I say softly.
Where did my voice come from?
I've been gone so long in another reality.
You've awoken me.

"Find me" I say now.
Where have you been all my life?
I've been so lost until now.
Till you opened my eyes and said.
"I've always been by you."

Copyright 2011 Lauren Hall ©

2 comments: