Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Flower painting, on Canvas!


So I have finally gotten back to one of my hobbies. I decided I would spend my day painting. Which, just so you know, I didn't actually spend ALL day on this painting. It isn't the greatest, but hey!....gotta start somewhere, eh? When you don't have a teacher it kinda takes a lil' more time to learn. Thank heavens I'm finally over my fear of painting on canvas though. 

This is the first draft, I didn't like the leaves. Soooo....

I went ahead and changed them, I don't know if you can tell the difference.


Well, I hope you like it....I am not completely finished, but I'll update when I do. 
Until next time! =)

3 comments:

  1. Wow... I love it!! The detail on the flower petals are awesome. I can't wait to see it live. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I Love it!!! That would be awesome wall art :D

    ReplyDelete