Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Our Journey


Follow me through.
Follow me yet.
Follow me until we forget.

Hold my hand.
Hold me still.
Hold on till all is fulfilled.

Flying across the universe.
Flying until we reach the sand.
Flying as we go hand in hand.

Keep with the stream.
Keep while we’re awake.
Keep us well above the lake.

Take us on an adventure.
Take us through the hills.
Take us for fun and thrills.

Let me forget.
Let the sun warm me whole.
Let light shine to my very soul.

Open up my heart.
Open and find its hidden treasures.
Open with whatever measures.

I’ll share my secrets.
I’ll share my heart.
I’ll not let it fall apart.

Fall into the unknown.
Fall to me my beloved.
Fall and I’ll fall in love.


Copyright 2010 Lauren Hall ©

2 comments:

  1. hellow...This is my first visit
    glad to be present here
    nice blog..my friend
    succesful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I was also out of the blogworld for quite sometime and I must say it's nice to be back to read your blogs again. Your beautiful words can touch souls. Very heartfelt and true. Nice picture accompanying it too!

    Keep them coming my friend! Great work as usual.

    ReplyDelete