Sunday, December 24, 2017

Lost in Thought

Gazing at the deep blue green.
Reflected off iridescent scene.
Imagining the greater sphere.
As light dances over the tier.

I want to make this image,
Bigger than any lineage.
Thoughts are but a stream,
I question if I can dream.

Imagination has now begun,
Building on whats been spun.
Giving life to a mere thought,
Though the images are untaught.

Floating on a tiny thread,
I think it's all gainsaid.
I care not to what most say,
It's not out there on display.

In a trance of my own,
Not one can make clone.
These ideas are but mine,
Not for all thee and thine.

Conjuring up the unseen,
Hallucination my routine.
Staring at this iridescent fantasy,
I throw my cares out to sea.

Stock still she sits in gaze,
One might think in daze.
The inner workings grind,
The delusion of her mind.

For how long she's there,
No one says or will ever dare.
Call out to her in such,
Wake her with a touch.  



Copyright 2017 Lauren Hall ©



No comments:

Post a Comment