Monday, January 4, 2010

Finding joy


I have found joy in life is merely based upon a persons mindset. You could have everything you could ever imagine in the world. Money, Cars, Sweethearts, Bling, Fancy houses and yes even family. Even with all these things a person who is determined to go through life in depression, will only find sorrow. If that same person were to lose everything they had, would it make them happy? Probably not. What is my point, well honestly, I have no clue.

Perhaps it is this, Find your joy in life. Life is way too short for depression. Take time to find a hobby, or maybe find time to spend with your family. What if you and your family don't get along? Well, find something that interests your whole family. Happiness in life is not based on chance, that is a lie. Happiness in life is based upon what you make of life.

Life is too short to go through without love. When I say love, I mean it in its fullest term. The love of family, the love of a friend and yes the love of your other half. No I do not mean the other side of your body. I hope we can all put aside stress, depression and even anger. Take the time to find our joy.

3 comments:

  1. Great Post Sis,

    John 15:10-12

    ps-Awesome photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for commenting bro =)

    Great scripture, thank you for that! (^_^)
    Yah bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Take time to find your joy".I agree sis, we have much in life to appreciate and to be grateful for. You've presented some nice tips to tell how to be happy when sad.

    ReplyDelete