Sunday, February 28, 2010

You are my


You are in every breath I breathe.
Impossible to live on without you.

You are the birds in the newness of spring.
My heart feels light with your song.

You are in every dawning of the sun.
You bring joy to my every tomorrow.

You are in the soft caress of the wind.
Bringing me comfort when feeling lost.

You are the water around my feet.
Guiding my every step towards you.

You are in the warmth of the sun.
Warming me with your beautiful smile.

You are my every heart beat.
Leave me and life would stop.

You are the light when darkness surrounds me.
Chasing away every shadow and demon.

You are the heat of summer.
Burning me up from within.

You are the ripple of laughter.
That only you can bring out of me.

You are the sparkle of the first fallen snow.
Making me immobile from staring at you.

You are here to stay in my heart.
I am yours completely.

Copyright 2010 Lauren Hall ©

4 comments:

  1. wow beauuuuuuuutiful ,only you can bring out of me ,so true and pure feelings which only can be feel when we love some one more then us ,it is base of joy and it is reason of sadness,but it is wonderful and unique ,take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Good Pooh Bear :) I think of Yah when I read this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful sets of metaphor. You're a fine writer, Girl! Keep on writing.

    A new friend from RBU.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was beautiful. Great write.
    "You are the light when darkness surrounds me.
    Chasing away every shadow and demon." - I loved this part. Thanks!

    Have a good day:)

    ReplyDelete