Friday, February 5, 2010

Snow day

Today is another beautiful day in my life. I woke up this morning with a very white brightness streaming through my darkened curtains and I yawned as I slowly came awake at the anticipation of snow. It is a very wet and heavy snow so it it slowly melting beneath each snowflake. On top of all the snow today we have fog rising up off the ground as well. 




The forecast calls for it to snow not only this whited bright snowy day. We are also getting snow on the morrow after today.
Yippee!
One thing I can say I am glad about is the fact that it is not very cold that you necessarily need a hat and mittens. I figured since so much beauty was before me today I would try and capture some of it and share it.



Never fail to see the beauty that lies before you. From time to time let your senses of the surroundings take over you. Beauty is not something to be taken for granted nor pushed to the side. Beauty and love is all around us in our creators architectural work that we see every single day.

3 comments:

  1. Sister, these photos are amazing, amazing for me also because I've never ever seen Snow.

    These words are really very beautiful:
    "Beauty and love is all around us in our Creators architectural work that we see every single day."

    Your post reminds me of www.EvidencesofCreation.com

    I have recently discovered it and I hope you will like it.

    Best Wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow cold beauty of nature ,thanks for sharing it i visitid the erea where snow falls but in my child hood i experince the snow fall only for one time and it was unforgetable scene and stored in m eautiful memories box for ever thanks for sharing it dear take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That's a beautiful picture. Indeed this world is a beautiful place to be in. There is beauty everywhere around us. We just have to feel the beauty around us. Great pics BTW. I love snow too.

    Have a great weekend...:)

    ReplyDelete