Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Valueable Lessons are these


Waiting to rise from shallow depths.
Bursting to make known again.
Knowledge of things to be.
Bring forth the inspiration.
Lacking on such am I.
My oldest friend having long escaped.
Tempered is the rising frustration.
Over such insesitivity as this.
To make known of my sarrowful loss.
Making known the tears that are shed.
I know not where she has gone.
Her departure leaving the feeling of emptiness.
What has it come to?
Writing without inspiration.
Is there not some law against such?
Take me away.
For what good am I without inspiration?
Yet all watch in utter disbelief.
As a fool I make myself.
Over my supposed loss.
Knowing she hasn't gone far.
Waiting in silence for me.
To calm and see reason.
For what is lost that cannot be found?
Broken, that cannot be fixed?
Seeing what I wanted to see.
Missing out what was right in front of me.


Copyright 2010 Lauren Hall ©
Inspiration taught me a valueable lesson.
To never take true friends for granted.

1 comment:

  1. Inspiration and true friends...two things that are never far away. =)

    ReplyDelete